Customers and Contacts
Premex Services Limited (trading as 3d Rehabilitation) Privacy Notice – Customers and Contacts
Who We Are
The Purpose for Processing:
We will process your personal data for the following purpose:
- To invite you to events that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To carry out market research to enable us to improve our services and product offerings.
- To provide you with information on related services and products that we think your company may be interested in.
Additionally if you are:-
An impending customer of ours (action having been taken to initiate the process of becoming a customer);
Currently a customer of ours; or
An individual acting on behalf of (1) or (2) above,
(Collectively defined as “Customer”), then we will need to process your personal data for the following purposes:-
- As part of the process of entering into a contract with your company.
- To facilitate in the provision of services to your company.
- To provide your business with service updates or important notices.
- Fulfil our existing contractual obligations to your company.
- In order to form a defence of any legal claim that may be brought against us.
- To process your personal data in line with any legal obligations we are required to comply with. This will include our obligations to you in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We will process your personal data in line with one of the following lawful bases:
We will be processing your personal data on the basis of consent for marketing purposes.
If you are a customer then it will be necessary for us to process your personal data as part of fulfilling the existing, or soon to be established contractual agreement between Premex Services Ltd. and the customer.
We may be required to process your personal data to comply with our legal obligations. This can include complying with a subject access request you have made, supplying personal data to public authorities once we have verified a request or complying with a request from you to remove your data from our systems.
Categories of Personal Data Collected
If you attend one of our events and purchase your tickets using one of our third party providers, they may ask you to provide personal dat. This will include, but may not be limited to, your name, contact details, business information and billing address. This information will be shared with us with your explicit consent.
Categories of Recipients
- We may share information within our corporate group in the UK headed up by ExamWorks UK Limited. Please be aware that we will never share your information with any third parties for the purpose of selling or advertising goods or services to you.
- We will also share your personal data with email marketing software providers and selected third parties on occasion, this is simply for the purpose of facilitating in the distribution of communications to you. All third parties are fully vetted to ensure that your data is only shared and stored with companies that comply with all applicable Data Protection Regulation, including the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
- If your personal data is shared or stored outside the EEA, equivalent data processing safeguards such as EU-US Privacy Shield will apply.
- If you will be attending an event organised by us we may provide you with the option of purchasing a ticket through a third party provider. We are not responsible for their privacy policies and recommend you review their privacy notice before sharing your data with them.
If we solely processing your personal data for marketing purposes then we will retain your personal data unless you have advised us that you have withdrawn your consent.
If you are a customer then we will need to retain your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship. Following the termination of your contract, we will also need to retain your personal data for legal and regulatory purposes:
- Retained whilst pursuing any outstanding invoices
- For a further 7 years for HMRC audit purposes following the payment of an invoice
Under the Data Protection Act you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
We will aim to respond to any requests relating to your rights without undue delay and in any case within 30 calendar days of receipt of your request. We may ask you to confirm your identity so that we can validate a request. If you would like to make a request, please email or write to us using the contact details provided below.
- Right to Access - You have a right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification - You have the right to ask us at any time to make any corrections or remove any personal data that you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to Data Portability - You have the right to request for the information we hold about you to be provided in a portable format.
- Right to Erasure - You have the right to request the erasure of the personal data. However we may still need to keep basic contact information about you if you are already or will shortly be an active customer as we will require this for contractual purposes.
- Right to Restriction - You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data. However we may still need to keep basic contact information about you if you are already or will shortly be an active customer as we will require this for contractual purposes.
- Right to Objection - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. However we may still need to keep basic contact information about you if you are already or will shortly be an active customer as we will require this for contractual purposes.
We will aim to respond to any requests relating to your rights without undue delay and in any case within 1 calendar month of receipt of your request. If we are unable to comply with a request for any reason, then we will provide you with a full justification in writing within 30 calendar days of receipt of your request. We may ask you to confirm your identity so that we can validate a request. If you would like to make a request, please email or write to us using the contact details provided below.
To Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for marketing activities. You can withdraw your consent to marketing activity at any time using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our marketing emails. Alternatively you can contact a member of the marketing team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a customer then we will still need to keep basic contact information about you as we will require this for contractual purposes.
If you are unhappy about any aspect of our process and you would like to file a complaint please contact us using the details below.
Alternatively if you would like to make a complaint or report a concern about the way in which we have processed your personal data then please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office who will be able to provide further assistance.
If you have any further questions or would like to raise any concerns about the way in which your personal data has been processed please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer using the information provided below:
Email: email@example.com – Please indicate in the header of the email that the email is intended for the Data Protection Officer.
Write to us:
Data Protection Officer
Legal and Compliance Dept
Futura Park Middlebrook