ENSURING EARLY CONTACT AND RAPID ACTION
We provide a clinically driven screening service for the injured party. This is the first step in identifying the injured party’s rehabilitation needs, through specific tailored questioning.
This service aims to locate a physiotherapist as local to the injured party as possible which ensures convenience, easy fast access and availability.
The benefits of early contact ensures a tailored restorative rehabilitation plan is put in place as soon as possible to prevent secondary changes and maladaptive traits to develop.
WHY USE SCREENING?
Our telephone assessment screening service supports the injured parties’ rehabilitation by:
- Reducing recovery time through identifying treatment goals on “day one”
- Reducing chronicity and a myriad of secondary conditions
- Reducing the chronic effects on physical and mental well-being
- Enabling return to work where appropriate
- Directed to self-management websites where appropriate
- Establishing trust and building injured party confidence
- Demonstrating compliance with the Rehabilitation Code
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
A series of specific questions related to pain, range of movement, neurological status and functional activities are gathered to ensure a clear pathway for physiotherapy is achieved for the injured party.
Get in touch today with email@example.com to see how our telephone screening service can help deliver results for you and the injured party.