3d Rehabilitation Limited is committed to putting our Consumers (customers & claimants) at the heart of everything we do, to look after them and treat them fairly. We will not tolerate unfairness and will expect the same from our Business Partners (suppliers, advisers, contractors & consultants).
We have always and continue to aim:
- To treat our Consumers fairly
- To ensure that our Consumers’ understanding and expectations of performance and service in respect of a product are satisfied.
- To embed our Treating Consumers Fairly (TCF) Approach within our culture and procedures so that our interests are aligned with those of our Consumers. Our TCF Approach informs and shapes how 3d Rehabilitation Limited deals with any feedback and complaints.
We have established the fair treatment of Consumers throughout the business on a continuous basis through our culture, business strategy, employee training, remuneration and employee behaviour.
The Group operates a number of policies which supplement and compliment the principles of our Treating Consumers Fairly Policy.
While no regulated activities are undertaken by 3d Rehabilitation Limited, 3d Rehabilitation Limited is committed to work in tandem with the TCF culture of our regulated commercial customers.
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our Consumers. Our service has always been and continues to be shaped by listening to our Consumers’ needs and understanding what is important to them.
- We keep our Consumers fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- Our priority is to provide our Consumers with an excellent service.
- We take responsibility for meeting the needs of our Consumers and always look for ways to improve the quality of our service.
- We aim to treat our Consumers fairly and deliver high quality services which meet their expectations throughout their relationship with us.
- We operate demanding but achievable service level agreements, which are constantly monitored to ensure Consumers receive the level of service they expect.
- All our employees are fully trained in dealing with our Consumers, providing and excellent service and in treating them fairly. This includes training on how to manage complaints.
This statement is available to all Consumers and Business Partners, and the internal TCF Policy is available to all employees.
This statement was approved by the board on 12th July 2021 and will be reviewed annually.